Butchery and Deli Point Of Sale (POS)
All modules included. No additional purchases.
Butcheries are unique in that the products sold are received in bulk and then cut and repacked for the customer. Raw meat might leave as Biltong or mince and these may or may not include fat and the price will vary accordingly. Many variables make managing stock both challenging and essential. Smart Retail is made to cater to these product variables.
Key Features for Butcheries
- Meat cutting schedule
- Stock Control
- Pack Control – Receipt and Breaking up
- Product manufacturing – Biltong, mince, wors etc.
- Sales and Promotions pricing
- Returns to suppliers
- Manage stock in many locations – Store rooms, fridges, branches
- Bar code printing and scanning with descriptions
- Supplier Control
- Staff control – Time and Attendance
- Sales Summary / Day / week / Month / Year
- Security – Unlimited user access levels
- Pastel Integration
Key Features for your Customers
- Loyalty programmes
- Automatic discounts for big spenders / loyal customers / restaurants and other customer who may purchase in bulk
- Create quotes and convert to invoices later
- Fast / flexible checkout process
- Multiple payment methods
- Split Billing
Blockmans Test / Meat Cutting Schedule
Customise the cost and price of each meat cut for different animals.
- Cutting schedule to break down carcasses and setting up different cuts
- Recipe Control
- Manufactured Items(salamis, boereworse and cold meat etc.)
Advanced Product and Stock Control
Accurately add product details and track anywhere in your company.
- Receive stock
- Manage stock that is received in bulk and then distributed in smaller pack sizes or as other processed products
- Transfer stock between store rooms, fridges or branches
- Manage returns to suppliers – damages, expired fresh produce etc.
- Manage pricing and price rounding
- Print bar coded stickers and shelf talkers
- Manage margins
- Recipe control – i.e. marinade for meat / meat sold in marinade
- Control the costing and margins of manufactured products
- Manage promotional products and pricing
and much, much more
Manage all Aspects of Stock
Manage the products you sell in detail.
The screenshot shows the many product features available.
- Product creation and editing
- Managing categories, price and stock take groups
- Product list
- Purchase Orders
- Stock location – bins and shelves
- Pricing – standard and promotional
- Suppliers / Manufacturers control
- Print Price / Barcode labels
- Scan at the checkout
- Scan products during stock take
- Stock take controls
To make things easier products can be imported in bulk from a excel in a CSV format.
User Friendly Touch Screen
The touch screen makes checking out products and processing products easy and fast. The buttons can be colour coded as you choose and the navigation through products is based on the product categories and sub categories.
Users have limited access to features based on their access rights. This makes it impossible for the teller to checkout products at the incorrect price or with excessive discounts. Each person sees what they are allowed to and this speeds up the checkout process.
Multiple payment methods are integrated as well as split payment (e.g. cash and card on the same sale) options.
Senior staff can access more sensitive information and perform tasks that junior staff can’t.
User Friendly Product Menu Creator
Create your menu in Smart Retail with this easy to use interface. Select products from your product list to appear in the correct category or sub category. You have the freedom to setup your products in the way that makes most sense to you.
This makes it easy to find products when invoicing or quoting not using a bar code scanner.
The category and sub categories are displayed in a tree view, making it easy to manage the location of the products within the menu structure.
Quick Access Options Screen
Flip quickly from the order screen to system options to access
- Reports and
- System features
User access rights determine what areas are accessible.
Reports about all aspects of your business
A wide selection of standard reports are available. There’s probably more reports than you need available ‘out the box’. If there is something specific your require talk to us and we’ll see how we can make it possible.
The list on the left is the menu of reports under Audit Trails only (The screen was not big enough to show all available reports).
Extensive, detailed reports give you an accurate, live overview of your business.
Smart Retail can be setup to email you the reports you want when you want them. Stay in touch with your business even when you are out of the office.